Abrasive Cold Cutting
Cold cutting is a common means for either precision cutting or demolition purposes where the use of hot work cutting is not possible. Cutting can be carried out at a variety of pressures up to 40,000 psi by using high pressure water manipulated and controlled remotely. AWE have a variety of cold cutting systems available for a variety of situations.
Why customers come to us:
- Sparkless cutting for use in most environments
- More productive than other means of cutting
- Precision or destructive cutting
- Versatile to cut many different profiles
- Cut surfaces can be replaced