Abrasive Cold Cutting
Sometimes you have a situation that calls for precision cutting or demolition, but hot work cutting is not possible. In these cases, you are going to want to utilize abrasive cold cutting. Unlike hot cutting, during this process, you are able to cut the material without utilizing heat from a torch. This form of cutting can be done at a variety of pressures up to 40,000 psi by using high-pressure water that is manipulated and controlled remotely. Abrasive cold cutting can be used in a variety of environments and is versatile enough to be used on a wide array of projects. At AWE, we offer cold cutting systems and cold cutting nozzles, ensuring that you have everything you need to carry out these tasks safely and efficiently.
Why customers come to us:
- Sparkless cutting for use in most environments
- More productive than other means of cutting
- Precision or destructive cutting
- Versatile to cut many different profiles
- Cut surfaces can be replaced
- Support in the local markets
- Industry leader in abrasive cold cutting products and solutions
Take a look at our cold cutting systems and nozzles today.