All lakes, lagoons, and fountains are at risk of becoming contaminated due to accumulated sediment from water runoff, dust, rain, waste, sewage and seawater. If left unchecked, these factors can quickly collect and concentrate in the bottom of the water reservoirs, polluting and affecting the water quality. Unfortunately, when this happens, the water becomes tainted and may not be used for human consumption or industrial processing. It also damages the aesthetic quality of water reservoirs, particularly fountains. Furthermore, accumulated sediment can swiftly start to affect the surrounding environment, causing ecological issues. For these reasons, you must regularly perform lake, lagoon, and fountain cleaning to eliminate accumulated contaminants, sediments, and waste. At AWE, we pride ourselves on offering a selection of products that can effectively work to do this job and keep these water reservoirs clean and safe. Our product collection suitable for the cleaning of lakes, lagoons and fountains includes the Dynajet 350ME, Dynajet 500ME, Dynajet 350TH, and the Gerotto Bull. The Dynajet range of pumps are compact, portable and convenient and can be used in both hot and cold water cleaning applications. The Gerotto Bull remotely operated cleaning robot allows for online cleaning of surfaces such as the bottom of lakes and lagoons without draining the contents, saving downtime and cost while most importantly removing the human risk element.
Why customers come to us:
- Our equipment is small and portable, making it easy to transport and mobilise
- We offer electrical and diesel-driven options to meet your on-site or remote location requirements
- The equipment features multiple pressure options to prevent surface damage
- Our products include submersible robotic systems options that remove diving risks
- The built-in pumping system in our robotic solutions eliminates the need for multiple systems
To learn more about our Lake/Lagoon/Fountain Cleaning products and accessories, reach out to Asia Waterjet Equipment today.